Basic to masterclass-level training in a wide variety of IP topics
Whether company-wide or for a select few, Coller IP is an aknowledged provider in Intellectual Property training and education. Offering basic to masterclass-level IP training, we have assisted HR & IP managers leveraging the knowledge and awareness in IP of their staff in bespoke training sessions and workshops. Topics include:
- A simple introduction to the basic terms and meaning of Intangible Assets.
- How to capture, protect and manage IP: Patents, Trade Marks, Copyright, Trade Secrets
- How the IP registration processes work
- How to protect brands, know-how and other assets
- Valuing Intangible Assets within the business
- How to develop an IP strategy that aligns with business objectives
- How to appoint or become an IP Manager
- Patent Box and other benefits of IP
- Acquiring & Monetising IP
- Understanding the IP Landscape and Competition
- How to report IP Board Metrics and construct IP dashboards
- Benchmarking your IP performance
- Dealing with IP disputes
- Investor/Buyer Ready: IP Due Diligence & Strategy Statements
Coller IP has been a registered, worldwide training provider with a number of national and regional Government programmes. This means that our clients have obtained grants to cover up to 50% of the costs of training on Intellectual Property (IP) matters and a wide range of Intangible Asset issues. We are also registered on the Manufacturing Advisor Service directory.
For more information, please contact us.
Best IP Training Firm UK 2016 – Intercontinental Finance & Law Country Awards
Best IP Training Firm of the Year 2015 – Acquisition International M&A Awards